Starting next week we take our annual ‘Christmas holidays’. It is a time when everybody on the team kick back, visit their families and celebrate Christmas and newyears.
We have had a busy year with many highlights! Let’s do a quick recap and walk down memory lane before we move on to 2016:
- Shadow Puppeteer was part of the very successful Humble Indie Bundle Co-op 2
- Won the “Director’s Choice Award” at Indie prize Europe in Amsterdam
- Travelled to San Francisco and won Game Connection Development Awards “Most Promising IP”
- Attended GDC Play, showcased Shadow Puppeteer and got a “Best of Play: Honorable Mention”
- Went to the Nordic Game Conference where we were nominated for best “Nordic Game of the Year” at the Nordic Game Awards.
- Flew to Atlanta to showcase Shadow Puppeteer as a nominee at MomoCon
- Begun working with Snow Cannon Games
- Showcased Shadow Puppeteer on Wii U at EGX, and were officially one of the #Nindies exhibiting in the Nintendo area.
- Brought Shadow Puppeteer to SpillExpo as a part of their “Indie Blackroom”
We have certainly had an exciting year, and we can’t wait to see what the new year will bring. What really has made it a great year is our wonderful friends and fans. We humbly thank you for all of your support, contributions and kind words.
During the holidays we will still have cool posts and updates for you, so make sure to check in from time to time on our Facebook, twitter and Instagram. We hope that you all have a great holiday and a happy new year!