We’re approaching that special time of the year when everybody on the team kick back, visit their families and celebrate Christmas, and Shadow Puppeteer is on Steam holiday
We have had an incredible year with so much happening!
Before we welcome 2015, let’s do a quick recap of the highlights from 2014:
- Attended GDC, NGC, By:Larm & Gigacon
- Attended SpillExpo as guests at the Microsoft stand
- Got Greenlit by the Steam Community
- Announced that we are approved Wii U developers, and intend to bring Shadow Puppeteer to the Nintendo eShop
- Released the game for PC on Steam, Humble Store and Glyph
Steam Holiday Sales
We’re releasing a patch for the game today as well, with more fixes and updates.
We also want to give you this extra special holiday greeting card image. From all of us, to all of you; a very Puppeteer-y Christmas!
Happy holidays! We’ll see you again in January!