PC: September 29, 2014
Wii U: January 28, 2016
Local Co-Op Adventure
PC & Wii U
Snow Cannon Games
Invite a friend to explore the strange, yet beautiful world of darkness and light in Shadow Puppeteer, an award-winning, local co-op adventure. Work together as a boy and his shadow, manipulating light to solve puzzles that bring you closer to finding the villain who separated you from one another: the evil shadow puppeteer.
Invite a friend to explore the strange, yet beautiful world of darkness and light in Shadow Puppeteer, an award-winning, local co-op adventure.
Assume the roles of a boy and his shadow, separated from one another by the evil shadow puppeteer. Work together to manipulate light, solving puzzles that bring you closer to finding this villain and freeing other shadows he has stolen.
Winner of the 2015 Indie Prize Director’s Choice Award and applauded for its stunning art, enchanting music and clever puzzles, Shadow Puppeteer will captivate players from beginning to end.Key Features
Single Player or Local Co-OpEnjoy Shadow Puppeteer by yourself or with the company of a significant other, family member or friend in shared-screen co-op.
Easy-to-Learn ControlsOptimized for Wii U controllers, Shadow Puppeteer is easy to pick up for players of all skill levels.
Entertaining PuzzlesHarness the power of light to solve cleverly crafted puzzles in 2D and 3D space.
Rich AtmosphereBreathtaking 3D art and an amazing soundtrack transport you to the delightful world of Shadow Puppeteer.
Shadow Puppeteer Official Wii U Trailer YouTube
Shadow Puppeteer Official Wii U Gameplay Video YouTube
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner «Shadow Puppeteer – Indie Prize Europe: Director's Choice Award»" - Amsterdam, February 2015
- "Winner «Shadow Puppeteer – Game Connection Development Awards: Most Promising IP»" - San Francisco, March 2015
- "Underrated Hidden Gems - #1 Shadow Puppeteer"
- VGChartz, http://www.vgchartz.com/
- "The Biggest Wii U Games of 2015 - Q4 Edition"
- Nintendolife, http://www.nintendolife.com/
- "Haven Review: Shadow Puppeteer"
- Gamer's Haven, gamers-haven.org
- "Shadow Puppeteer Co-op Review. Just me and the guy trying to steal my shadow"
- Co-Optimus, co-optimus.com
- "Shadow Puppeteer Review"
- Just Adventure, justadventure.com
- "Co-op platformer Shadow Puppeteer emerges from the darkness on Greenlight"
- BitPulse, thebitpulse.com
About Sarepta Studio
Sarepta Studio is a 3D visualization firm and independent video game developer based in Hamar, Norway. Since 2010, we have used our game technology expertise–including visualization, animation and development–to create unique and interactive products for clients, as well as original video game IPs. Our most recent title, Shadow Puppeteer, is an award-winning, local co-op adventure available on PC and Wii U. Learn more at sareptastudio.com.